skip to main content

EnrollmentTop of Page

New Student Enrollment 
Please bring the following information/documents to the school office to complete the enrollment process.  
Two(2) proofs of address in parent/guardian's name, for example:     
  • Current Utility Bill
  • Rental/Lease Agreement
  • Driver's License
  • Notarized Statement from Owner/Renter indicating:
  • Names of people who are living with the owner/renter
  • Anticipated length of time of residence with owner/renter
  • Note: Owner/renter must provide two(2) proofs of address
Immunization Record

Birth Certificate (or Passport)

Students with an IEP, in addition to the requirements above, should also bring a copy of the document with those listed above.

To register online, please click here and follow the prompts.  To complete the process you will also need to bring in the items listed above to the school office.

New Student EnrollmentTop of Page

Are you a student, parent, or community member? Keep in touch with us: